26th Annual Garden Tour
Time: No time set
Location: No location set
Join the Chattanooga Area Food Bank in celebrating the 26th annual Garden Tour on June 1st and 2nd. Grab your friends and family and take a leisurely stroll some of our community’s best home gardens! This family-friendly event is a great way to spend a beautiful spring weekend in Chattanooga, and it’s all for a good cause! While you’re out, make sure to visit our very own Evelyn Navarre Teaching Garden to see how we grow some of our own produce to help feed the hungry.
This year’s tour will feature 5 gardens on the tour. Gardens are located at the following addresses:
- Jimmy Wooten, 3813 Fairmount Road, Signal Mountain
- Estelle and Jim Harris, 9326 Houston Lane, Ooltewah
- Mark and Sandra Koss, 1855 Lewis Mine Road, Signal Mountain
- Tammy Hass, 2716 E 17th Street, Chattanooga
- Brainerd by Grace Community Garden, Grace Episcopal Church, 4009 Sunbeam Ave, Brainerd
- The Food Bank’s Evelyn Navarre Teaching Garden, 2009 Curtain Pole Road, Chattanooga
The cost for the Garden Tour is $15, with proceeds going to support the Food bank’s Garden Program. Tickets can be purchased at any of the garden sites on the day of the event. For more information, please call the Food Bank at 622-1800.
EVENT SPONSORS & RESOURCES
Scenic Cities Beautiful - A local resource for litter prevention, recycling, and greening of the city of Chattanooga.