27th Annual Garden Tour
Location: No location set
Join the Chattanooga Area Food Bank in celebrating the 27th annual Garden Tour on May 31 (10am-6pm) and June 1 (1pm-6pm) RAIN OR SHINE.
- Garden 1 – The Dr. Gus Frye Garden, 3 Bartram Road, Lookout Mountain
- Garden 2 – Chattanooga Arboretum and Nature Center, 399 Garden Road, Chattanooga PLEASE NOTE: The Nature Center will stop taking Garden Tour tickets at 3pm on Saturday, May 31 and the Nature Center will be closed to the public at 4:30pm. The Nature Center portion of the tour will re-open Sunday, June 1 from 1-6pm.
- Garden 3 – Janet Wasetis, 900 Mississippi Avenue, North Chattanooga
- Garden 4 – The Evelyn Davenport Navarre Teaching and Enabling Garden at the Chattanooga Area Food Bank, 2009 Curtain Pole Road, Chattanooga
- Garden 5 – The Fair Share Garden at Hope for the Inner City, 1800 Roanoke, Chattanooga
- Garden 6 – Johnny and Shirley McMasters, 4879 Loan Hill Road, Chattanooga
- Garden 7 – Mike and Stephanie Payne, 1726 Collieview Lane, Hixson
SUGGESTED ROUTES: The Nature Center will close early Saturday for a wedding and touring doesn’t begin Sunday until 1pm. These suggested routes will ensure that you have ample time to enjoy each garden without feeling rushed.
- Suggested Route 1) Saturday: Gardens 3-7, Sunday: Gardens 1-2
- Suggested Route 2) Saturday: Gardens 1-5, Sunday: Gardens 6-7
TICKET PURCHASING: The cost for the Garden Tour is $20 and the proceeds support the CAFB Garden Program. Purchase tickets in advance at the Chattanooga Area Food Bank (2009 Curtain Pole Road) May 27-30 with cash, check, or card OR during the tour at any of the featured gardens on May 31 or June 1 with CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
For more information please contact Jessica Sullivan at email@example.com.